Information Technology Network Engineer
As a Network Engineer located in the McMinnville, Oregon area you will work in a team environment to support client services, network infrastructure design, systems implementation, and maintain information technology solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Setup, configuration and installation of servers, networks and workstations
- Provide ongoing support for installed and new systems, from basic workstation/user problems to complex network and server issues
- System and network monitoring, maintenance, and updates
- Internet, router, switch and firewall setup and maintenance
- Application installation and configuration
- Network assessment, remediation and monitoring
- Provide telephone, remote support, and onsite support as needed
- Network Engineers create and document ticket status, update tickets with resolution
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in technical writing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent PC/network troubleshooting skills
- High level of knowledge for operating systems, PCs, servers and networking
- Experience with all versions of windows as a network engineer
- Experience with most common applications, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Broad range of hardware experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a team environment and unsupervised
- MUST be Self-motivated
Responsibilities and Duties
- Network Engineer will consult with clients in order to determine their needs and design information technology solutions.
- Become intimately familiar with your client’s networks and how they do business, so you can guide them to effectively use information technology.
- Manage and execute projects
- Continue to learn new information technologies and mentor other network engineer team members.
- Experience of the following desired – Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, VMware, SonicWall. VPN and Remote Desktop
- Broad field experience and great customer skills a plus.
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Holidays and Paid Time Off