Mold Press Operator
Ultimate RB is a world leader in recycled rubber technology based on polyurethane innovation and is the premier manufacturer of recycled rubber products including rolled rubber, matting and playground surfaces. We are seeking Molding Press Operators for our McMinnville, Oregon manufacturing plant.
Our Molding Press Operators produce playground surfaces, roofing tiles and other molded rubber products. Work is performed within a manufacturing environment with conditions caused by noise, heat, cold, vibration, etc. This is an entry-level position with a start on swing or graveyard shift with opportunities, based on seniority, to stay on day shift.. Some overtime is required. Pre-employment background checks and drug testing are a requirement.
- Ability to lift products weighing up to 50lbs
- Work with colored pigments and urethane
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Be forklift certified or be willing to be certified on-site
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be available to work swing and/or graveyard shifts
- Must be available to work overtime
- Must adhere to safety PPE requirements. Steel-toed boots are required
- Able to perform in an un-conditioned working environment
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must practice good attendance
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Pay starts at $12.00 per hour with increase to $13.00 after training period
- Shift differential for swing and graveyard shifts
- Benefits offered include health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and a 401(k) plan
- Personal time-off benefits
- Paid holidays
COME AND JOIN THE ULTIMATE RB TEAM!
904 NE 10TH Ave McMinnville, OR 97128