Marketing Officer at the McMinnville First Federal Location
Marketing Officer at the McMinnville Location
Salaried - Full Time
Position Summary: The Marketing Officer is responsible for coordinating First Federal’s marketing, social media and networking activities of the Bank by ensuring marketing activities are in compliance with state and federal laws, rules and regulations. The Marketing Officer will have responsibility for managing the Community Relations Officer and First Federal’s giving programs. The Marketing Officer performs administrative duties related to First Federal’s marketing & community relations programs, including; managing the annual marketing budget, creating graphic design/advertisements, managing content on the company website, social media efforts, managing media partners, and marketing vendors and creating marketing campaigns.
Required work experience and abilities:
- Develops and executes marketing strategies & communications for integration projects including advertising, direct mail, print and digital collateral to drive market awareness. Leverage data and analytics to drive insights and increase market penetration.
- Implements and manages the marketing and community relations budget.
- Develops and executes all advertising and sales promotions.
- Conducts market research and recommends improvements for products and services.
- Coordinate, design, develop and order marketing communications for print and electronic publication. Ensure collateral material effectively describes products, services and community commitment and that supply levels are adequate to meet ongoing needs.
- Acts as the Brand steward and supports the governance of First Federal’s overarching Brand strategy.
- Participate in the development of new products.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of marketing and advertising compliance requirements for the Association.
- Lead the Marketing Committee in developing and maintaining a marketing plan that executes on strategic direction. Provide quarterly reports to the committee. Develop, measure and report quarterly on key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Manage content on the company website, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage social media presence, ensuring that the company brand is maintained. Maintain social media profiles using logs to capture updates. Prepare monthly reports on social media visits.
- Manages overall relationships with direct advertising agencies and/or vendors. Ensures that service levels are maintained and that the quality of work is high and pricing is competitive.
- Coordinate production of printed marketing materials – confirm supply, accuracy, disposal and disbursement decisions with strategic partners, purchasing/materials coordinator, and various printing suppliers.
- Assist with the maintenance of various databases related to marketing efforts. Assist with integration of these databases as needed.
- Coordinate research and marketing projects
- Work closely with the Community Relations Officer to coordinate company and community events, community involvement efforts and non-profit sponsorships.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes special events including booking facilities, developing agendas, and monitoring and supporting the execution.
- 5+ years marketing experience impacting performance for brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent.
- High level understanding of general marketing practices and strategies. Financial Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Marketing and graphics application experience including; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Deep understanding of web analytics and how to use them for decision making.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills, including website content design and using a content management system.
- Social media skills including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter as well as web design and management.
- Experience in email content marketing, using a program like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Photography skills desired.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, groups of managers, employees, organizations, and the general public.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with positive outlook. Analytic and decisive decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives and tactics.
- Strong supervisory skills, to manage, coach, and mentor staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience with creative copywriting and editing.
- Proficient in the use of Outlook.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure with constant interruptions.
- Valid state driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Ability to meet bonding requirements for employment purposes.
Duties require the ability to sit for long periods, bend/stoop, squat/crouch, and climb, reach up and down and kneel. Incumbents will lift boxes and packages up to 25 pounds in the performance of assigned duties. Marketing Officer is required to drive a motor vehicle while performing assigned duties
Pre-Employment Requirements: The position for which you are applying is one that will have access to cash, financial instruments, financial transactions or confidential customer financial information. As a result the following pre-employment screens are required.
- Pre-employment drug screen - including Marijuana
- Consumer credit report
Applications: Applications for employment are available online at First Federal at http://www.firstfedweb.com
Deadline for Application: Position will remain open until filled.
First Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. First Federal participates in the Federal E-Verify Program and is an Affirmative Action Employer. If you need assistance with completion of an application