Resource Development Coordinator
United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley
|Position Primary Purpose: To strengthen current and build new community relations within Yamhill County. To generate and increase resources for United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley by leading a portfolio of accounts for our annual workplace campaigns; to establish and grow strong relationships with our current and future partner organizations and workplace campaign volunteers; to support individual donor cultivation; to own and drive the initiatives assigned to you; and to provide administrative support for the Resource Development department.
Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in areas noted below.
BA degree and/or 1-3+ years of successful fundraising or consultative sales experience (in either for profit or non-profit entities) with emphasis on customer relationship building.
For more information,or to submit your resume and cover letter, send an email to email@example.com
- High-energy individual, who takes initiative, maintains a positive outlook and can embrace change.
- Reliable, a high level of integrity, and the ability to consistently represent United Way in a professional manner.
- Extremely strong time management skills, handling multiple tasks.
- Highly proficient in public speaking/presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated effective listening skills with an ability to relate to a diverse group of individuals or organizations in an effective manner.
- Successful experience managing complex projects from conception to implementation.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills while managing multiple tasks.
- Work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient computer skills with databases, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with electronic media, e-communications and technology.
- A passion for involving and engaging citizens in community life and for working in the social sector to support UWMWV’s goals.