MAC Crypto & More
- Novelty Retail
- Gifts & Specialty Items
Bitcoin is extremely empowering, however it is also different than the currency you know & use every day.
Starting to use bitcoins can be exciting because it is a new technology. Bitcoins can be used to purchase just about anything you want. Dental services, a new car, travel & even real estate. If you are new to the cryptocurrency concept than we recommend you learn a few things in order to use it securely & avoid common pitfalls.
1) Bitcoins are impossible to counterfeit or inflate.
2) You can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to block, & bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen.
3) With Bitcoin you can directly control the money yourself without going through a third party like a bank or Paypal.
4) Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed or refunded. You should only deal with businesses or people you trust.
5) To be valid, a Bitcoin transactions must be confirmed at least once but preferrably 6+ times before it has happened and becomes irreversible.
6) Bitcoin is not anonymous but there is tumbling. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, meaning anyone can see the balance & transactions of any Bitcoin address.
7) You can get bitcoins by accepting them as a payment for goods & services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account.
8) There is a growing number of services & merchants accepting Bitcoin all over the world.
On 5th ST, twixt Adams & Baker. Parking in front, enter from 5th ST -or- Park in the rear, enter on Adams St, heading South, twixt 5th ST & 6th ST