Elizabeth A. Penrose, CPA, LLC
Elizabeth A. Penrose, CPA, LLC, a premier tax preparation and accounting firm located in McMinnville, Oregon is seeking an innovative and self-motivated administrative assistant to manage the front office and support our clients. A strong administrative and some bookkeeping skillset is preferred; we will provide mentoring as appropriate. This is a significant opportunity for the right person.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Clerical duties – answer telephone, greet clients, assist clients with drop-off and pick-up of tax and accounting information.
- Client file setup and maintenance.
- Tax preparation assistance, which includes copying and collating of original tax documents and basic input of client tax data.
- Assembly of tax and accounting projects for client pickup.
- Assistance with bookkeeping projects.
- Essential to the candidate will be:
- Cheerful and helpful client interactions
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated with a proficiency in time management and organization
- One who takes initiative and problem solves
- Associates degree helpful.
- Experience with accounting software a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Experience in a tax office and familiarity with tax return preparation a plus.
- Generous compensation, dependent on experience.
- Opportunities for flexible hours in the summer.
- Generous paid-time-off for holidays, sick-time and vacations.
We welcome those who have lost their job due to the vaccine mandate.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com